What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at three locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Flex Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your I.D. Card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, Julia Russell Dining Hall.
Flex DollarsFlex Dollars may be used at any Huntingdon Dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
- New student orientation Thu-Sun, Aug 27-30
- Classes begin Mon, Aug 31
- Final day to change meal plans Fri, Sep 4
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends..
- To-go meals: simply request a to-go box when you swipe in at Julia Russell Dining Hall.
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars balance:
- Using Huntingdon Self-Service online
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit our offices in Julia Russell Dining Hall, open Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Flex Dollars running low? No problem! Add more Flex Dollars online.